What are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a dynamic team working on diverse projects related to digital technologies. Therefore, you must be passionate about digital innovation and its role in the creation of new companies or the transformation it sparks in existing ones.
You will support our European Projects Department in tasks regarding collaborative research and innovation projects, under the frame of the European Commission among others, as well as participate in the management of other projects developed by the Foundation in any of its areas of work.
Reporting to the PE Manager, your main functions will be:
- Understand new technologies, their functions and their value proposition, and effectively communicate them, both orally and in written format, to different types of stakeholders (managers, engineers, developers).
- Maintain close contact with project management team/researchers through regular meetings and teleconferences. Cooperation with relevant representatives from funding bodies and corelated projects.
- Compilation of reporting information, drafting and editing of project reports. Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Represent MWCapital at events and project meetings (including project reviews), travelling is a must.
- Participate in proposal strategy development, concept design, writing, and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal
- Support for events and conferences organization (i.e. during Mobile World Congress European-Wide events, networking events, etc.)
- Contribute to dissemination and communication activities, maximizing impact around Europe using a multitude of online and offline tools and channels.
Experience and skills required:
We specifically encourage applications from individuals with:
- 3 to 5-year experience in project management under public funding opportunities.
- Knowledge about startups, digital transformation and technologies in different sectors: tech-transfer, industry 4.0, IoT, 5G technologies and business development.
- A business and technical background is valuable or a strong understanding of both digital technologies and business development.
- Passionate about technological advancements and enjoy organizing and participating in dissemination events and congresses.
- Knowledge of project management standards and methodologies
and the essentials skills are:
- University degree. Is preferred in a business or technical field, but not a must. Such as: telecommunications, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or any other technical discipline.
- High English level: Excellent speaking, writing and editing skills.
- Comfortable handling complex topics and being able to express them in written format and oral presentation (high-skilled)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and work with both businesspeople and academics. Networking and engagement capabilities are a must.
- Familiar with Grant Agreements and Deliverables formats from Horizon Europe projects.
- To be result-oriented and focused on project delivery and its quality.
- The ideal candidate must be proactive, flexible and organised, with the energy to learn in a dynamic environment. A task owner, able to work as part of an international team and autonomously when necessary.
- Capability and experience in team working.
- Commitment to mission- and values-driven work environment.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and deadlines and organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail is highly valued.
What is MWCapital? www.mobileworldcapital.com
Mobile World Capital Barcelona is an initiative that drives the digital development of society and helps improve people's lives globally. With public and private support, MWCapital focuses its activity in four areas/programs:
Collectively, our programs are positively transforming the economy and society.If you think you are the profile we are looking for, and we are the company you are looking for, apply in the following link:MWCapital guarantees that both the selection processes and the people involved in them (both recruiters and project managers) will not discriminate against any application based on age, disability, ethnicity, marital status, gender, nationality, political ideology, race, religion or sexual orientation.
- Accelerating innovation through digital entrepreneurship (The Collider),
- The transformation of industry through digital technology (5G Barcelona),
- The growth of digital talent among new generations and professionals (Barcelona Digital Talent), and
- The reflection on the impact of technology on our society (Digital Future Society).